Scoliosis is found among people with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, take medication Concerta and have Depression. We study 26 people who have Scoliosis and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA and social media since 1977. Our tools are free and anonymous. 86 million people have used us. 300+ peer-reviewed medical journals have referenced our original studies. Start now >>>
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 60,509 Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder patients)
Scoliosis (a medical condition in which a person’s spine is curved from side to side) has been reported by people with pain, diarrhea, insomnia, high blood pressure, fall (latest reports from 6,076 Scoliosis patients).
On Sep, 20, 2016
26 people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Scoliosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and experience Scoliosis *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and experience Scoliosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 14.29 %
- 10-19: 47.62 %
- 20-29: 9.52 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.52 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 4.76 %
Severity if Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and experience Scoliosis *:
- least: 40 %
- moderate: 40 %
- severe: 20 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (5 people, 19.23%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 15.38%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (3 people, 11.54%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 11.54%)
- Pain (2 people, 7.69%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Prozac (6 people, 23.08%)
- Concerta (6 people, 23.08%)
- Zoloft (5 people, 19.23%)
- Vyvanse (5 people, 19.23%)
- Premarin (4 people, 15.38%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Anxiety (7 people, 26.92%)
- Depression (6 people, 23.08%)
- Back Pain (6 people, 23.08%)
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (4 people, 15.38%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Scoliosis and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
- Check symptoms – is your scoliosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Ask a question – ask patients like you a question
- Write a review – share your experience with people who need it the most, securely
- More tools…